Digital Photography

by Paul Farrier

Friday, August 8, 2008

Col. Greg Johnson, Astronaut


Astronaut and Space Shuttle Pilot on mission STS-123, Col. Greg Johnson was a guest at the Engineers Club in Dayton, Ohio. I got to take a few photos of him along with fellow members of the Club. Greg said that the Engineer's Club is "the best club in the universe." I believe him.

Here is pictured with Debbie Desch Anderson (daugter of Joe Desch), Amanda Wright Lane (great grand niece of Orville and Wilber Wright), Harry Siefert (Past club President) and Harry's Grandson.

I usually wouldn't post a posed group shot - but I happen to like this one because it's balanced and I'm not too ashamed of the composition. Even though Greg is in his 'pajamas', my eye falls on the face of the youth, with an expression of "Me too someday!"

No comments: